Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DIY Maternity Clothes

It's been a while since I blogged last. I found out in November that we are expecting a new arrival in June. This will be our 5th child. I found out I was expecting by the 24 hr a day nausea. I am still nauseas and still taking lots of diclectin but I am coping better and able to sew a bit. I am 23 weeks in this pic.

Have you seen the ICandy Handmade blog. I love Autie and Jen's blog. They have so many awesome patterns and tutorials.  I saw the My favorite tee dress pattern and tutorial and thought it would be perfect for maternity and postpartum. It's a bonus that the neckline is stretchy enough that i should be able to nurse in it as well. Here is my version of this dress. It is so comfy and I can't wait to make more. I need to get a belt to wear above my bump. I am also wearing the black leggings i made from the Virginia leggings pattern by Megan Nielsen.


Pattern : ICandy Handmade Favourite Tee Dress II
Fabric: Cotton Spandex from Girl Charlee

No comments:

Post a Comment